Brussels, Brussels
2.8
Style and Design

the watch they delivered did not correspond to the dimensions advertised.When I asked for exchange,they first argued that I could not measure properly the dimensions .

after that they made the exchange so expensive (I had to pay for transfer cost, would lose the discounted price)that it was economicaly meaning less.It has never been possible to have a discussion based on facts.

I will never do business again with them, I do recommend to any body who would like to purchase from them to be extremely careful.

O o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Replicahause?

Comments

This was the response I got from Jaime Walker because of the defective watch I got!

"Hi

If the watch doesn’t come back in one piece, we won’t provide you with your Refund, we will fight the reversal with your Card Company.

*** ***"

Is this a company you really want to do business with?

Hi

Can you provide us with your name OR an Order ID to prove that you're indeed our Customer?

Definitely would love to solve your problems but it seems like you're just a competitor trying to fabricate a story.

to Jaime Walker Atlanta, Georgia, United States #922170

THIS PENCIL *** INCOMPETENT PIECE OF *** IS A FRAUD AND A THIEF.